Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Updates to ProjectHayes Site

I just spend the afternoon doing two things:
 
1. Making changes and updates to the projecthayes.com site (http://www.projecthayes.com)
2. Getting a filling fixed by my dentist.
 
I can honestly say that the dentist trip was the more enjoyable.
 
I have found that my ability to convert my ideas into a web page have diminished greatly since I did my first site in 1995. The main issue is that there are far more options now than there were then. In those days, all you needed to do what follow the narrow set of constructs and make sure you spelled everything right. Today, with the Cascading Style Sheets, the possibilities are endless.
 
Of course, I am dealing in rather boring business sites. It isn't like I am selling the latest luxury cologne. However, I still would like to be stylish, but not off-putting.
 
Who knows?
 


 

 

No comments: