Saturday, March 14, 2009

It is time to get to work

Over the past six months, I have been holding back like most people. I started to believe that the commercial real estate market was dead so I didn't try anymore. No longer! Come Monday morning, I am going full bear on finding buyers, builders and tenants. I am not going to wait until everyone is on board with the economy. I will start calling everyone in my prospect list to get a deal going.

Everyone gets into a slump. I think I have been allowing too much of the negative market data to hold me back. I am going to get to work on Monday and make something happen. If there is nothing out there, then at least I will know for sure.

Anyone who is ready to do a deal in the Waynesboro area should get in touch with me asap. The rest of the world can sit by while I make something happen.

visit http://www.projecthayes.com for my contact info.

No comments: