Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Updates on my projects

Okay, I will admit that I am not very committed to the whole blogging thing. This should not surprise me. I seem to have the same committment problems with writing that novel, pulling weeds and filing paperwork.

Anyhow, here is what is going on:

DeWitt Crossing, my commercial real estate project in Waynesboro, is moving along nicely. I just completed a consulting job with Weaver Insurance to project manage their building on Lot 4. It looks great.

I am well underway with the movie theater project. I expect to have the site plan approved by the end of October.

The restaurants are starting to get interested in the site. Right now, we have 4 looking at lots.

The W. Adin Hayes building is full. In Fishersville, we welcome Dr. Christensen to the J. R. Hayes Building.

Things are moving along nicely. I personally believe we hit the bottom in the recession during July and August. That doesn't mean we are shooting straight up, but it does mean that the worst is over.

No comments: