Monday, February 21, 2005

Introduction

This blog will at times cover any number of subjects. Of course, they should all be business related, but I cannot guarantee that. Nor can I guarantee that they will all be interesting. In fact, what is interesting to me, may be completely boring to you. Especially if you are an attractive female.

I consider myself to be a "Professional Entreprenuer" which is another word for someone owns and operates small and medium businesses for profit and fun. Currently, I own three businesses: RentQuick.com, Tents and Events, and Hayes Investments.

Over the next few weeks, I will attempt to discuss what I have done and what I am doing in my businesses.

In this blog, you are likely to hear me ramble on about business startups, banking, finance, marketing, etc. I will attempt to keep these discussions short and to the point, but I do reserve the right to make it funny and sometimes very silly.

Now that I am done with the introduction, I must go catch a plane to Jackson Hole!

No comments: