We have started work on the site and are about to begin construction of the building. The weather has been awful, but that is okay. We will continue to work around the snow, ice and rain. I have been through and seen worse.
- Steve LeRose, my long time friend and confidant, will be the General Manager. He will be leaving RentQuick in March and moving over to the Zeus payroll. Rick Burns will take over running RentQuick.
- We have selected Barco digital projectors for the theater. We will use Dolby 3D in two of the auditoriums.
- We will have full rocker seats. Each seat will have the Zeus logo on the head rest. The seats will be black leather.
- Total seats in the theater is 1,106.
- We are about to get a parking variance from the city, which will leave us with 278 parking spaces.
- The facade of the theater will be brick with accents.
- I am still evaluating whether or not to have a coffee bar in the lobby with cappuccinos.
- We have Zeus t-shirts that are showing up all over town. Only the coolest kids are wearing them.
- We still expect to open the theater on September 1, 2010.