Monday, September 12, 2005

It is hard to define a new service

Okay, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to define RentQuick's new service for our clients.

Here is what it is:

Our clients who own projectors and share them or move them around alot send their projectors to live with us. When they need one, they simply order it for where they want it. We charge a nominal fee for the tracking and support. In addition, we take care of the projector and check it out everytime it is used.

Pretty simple business concept right? Try explaining it in "MarketingSpeak"! It have been driving me crazy. So right now, I have a first shot up after a couple of weeks of procrastination and attempting to make it work out right.

I expect it to change alot over the next week or so.

Wish me luck.

Comments are welcome.

No comments: